Electric toothbrush is among the best means to clean your gums and teeth. So in order to ensure that your gums and teeth will maintain its healthy state, you should have the best electric toothbrush. Nonetheless, it’s difficult to look for the best brand of electric toothbrush. I have here an expert’s guide to help you find the best electric toothbrush which will keep your teeth and gum healthy.
Ask your dental professional
This is the first move you need to to have the electric toothbrush which will work the best for you. Individuals have different levels of teeth and gum sensitivity. Definitely you won’t go for oral care that won’t do any good in sustaining the health of your oral system. Therefore, in order to make sure that you’ll be getting the best electric toothbrush for the benefit of your teeth and gum, I suggest to ask recommendation from your dental professional.
Various Electric Toothbrush
Electric toothbrush comes countless in the market and each of them has its particular jobs. I have here some lists of electric toothbrush which includes their kinds as well as functions that will guide you in finding the best electric toothbrush that will suit your needs.
• Rotating- This is the most inexpensive brush there is the fact that it is common. It comes with brush that has a rotating bristles.
• Rotating-oscillating-This toothbrush is quite popular and has a small, rounded head. The head oscillates and also rotates in one path to another, one tooth at a time to eliminate plaque. (more info : Dobra Szczoteczka Elektryczna)
• Pulsing- This toothbrush effectively removes plaque as it pulsates to move backward and forward against teeth.
• Counter-oscillating- The head of this brush is similar to the head of oscillating brush. The only variation is that the tufts of the bristles simultaneously rotate in opposite direction. The tufts of this brush rotates at distinct directions next to it.
• Dual head- This is a toothbrush that has two heads. One head has a rotating motion while the other is sweeping from different sides.
• Side to side- This is not the normal brush that rotates. This brush comes with high-speed motion from sideways which then causes the teeth to vibrate.
• Sonic and ultrasonic- Using a high-speed vibration that can be set to particular frequencies, it efficiently removes plaques. Compared to a rotating brush, this brush is a lot more pricey.
Life of battery and brush head
Two of the most crucial factors to take when getting best electric toothbrush is changing the brush head and also the life of battery. I know you do not want the hassle of recharging the battery regularly. Make sure that the battery will last long before getting yourself the best electric toothbrush. Furthermore, you will have to change the whole head of the brush when the bristles are worn. To avoid spending a lot from frequent replacement, ensure that you get one with strong bristles.
The key to obtain the best electric toothbrush would be to remember the suggestions above. To ensure that the best electric toothbrush will fit your needs, speak to your dentist first.